Traveling Portfolio's Images Online

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/16/00-02:16:00 PM Z

Hi All,

Some of you already know that we have had a traveling portfolio with
alternative-process prints circulating. I have put the images from the latest
portfolio (Portfolio 1999C) on a web page. You can view the images at

http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/

>From there, click "Images" under "Portfolio C." You can of course view the
images from other (previous) portfolios too. :-)

Dave Soemarko

***** See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
***** http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/