RE: No Supplier Silverprint problem

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/16/00-05:32:17 PM Z

Henk I do not have my own fax so I had to send it form a store that does it. I am retaired but I work two days at a museam doing photo work. I could have sent from work but I wanted to get it out and I would not be working for a few days. They told me the fax was bad. I did not want to but I sent the ifo by email. I was very upset as I did not hear from them and they did not reply to my emails. I did not know what happned to the credit inf I sent them. After all this I hope the brushes work you did not sound happy with them. Take care James