RE: Re: Supplier Silverprint problem

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/18/00-10:18:50 AM Z

(by the way, perhaps you are a bit too worried about
sending credit card information over the
system...after all if you were after someone's money,
I doubt you would go to silverprint to monitor minor
transactions such as yours. Why nibble on minnows when
you could feast on bass, trout and tuna? Excuse me
for this irresponsible statement- I have no credit
cards.)

The real problem is if some one gets your card Actt # , Exp date and your adress you have had it. They could take my Amexp card info and book a flight to the South pole and I would not know to my next bill. It would be hard to get info from a large one like Amazon but easy one like Silverprint. That is what I was worred about . James Romeo