aerosol/clean air

From: dean kansky (dkansky@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/18/00-03:16:06 PM Z

Sil Horwitz wrote:

"Be very careful, in any case, and use some type of hood as the residual
spray would dry to a powder that could mess up almost anything in the work
area, as well as being nasty to your respiratory system!"

Question:
          1) What type of hood should I use?

          2) I would put a print down on newspaper and spray the
  print. It is enough to throw away the newspaper when I am
done. Or will the dev. which dried to powder remain to plague
my lungs afterwards? How long would the powder remain a hazard? Is
there a special way to clean the darkroom?