Good night Silverprint !

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/18/00-06:07:35 PM Z

Lets put Silverprint to rest. I posted this to help Martin but it was read wrong. I only wanted to know if my order had ben received. I asked and I received help from UK. To Pete I am fond of you brits. I spent up three weeks at a time at sea on your cargo ships. I spent many weeks in London and Southampton waiting for my next assignment I allso spent long time on Belgium ships and in Antwerp. You brits had the best single malt whisky and some good friends. The Belgium ships the food I will think of forever.
be it a tanker or cantainer ship the cook could have ben a chief on a liner.So take care my friend and I hope I can call you my friend Jam

I-----Original Message-----