Re: Supplier Silverprint problem (off topic)

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/18/00-04:28:28 PM Z

It definitely is a collectors item. They sell in fairs here these days
for quite a lot more than it cost to print them.
The new catalogue is on the way, I saw the proofs hanging up in the
Silverprint toilet the other day, the only place in the shop where you
can now pin things up its that crowded.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK