Re: ??? on list

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/21/00-11:46:14 AM Z

At 2000/02/21 11:37 AM -0500, James Romeo wrote:
>At times I get a email form someone on the list that has not gone though
>the list. They did not have my email. the ? is at times I would like to
>send it to one person not the whole list as it would be a wast of space or
>a pain for everyone to get it. I notice this as at times the from is not
>alt. How did they do it. Thank you James Romeo

Depends on what email program you're using. I use Eudora and when I want to
send a reply to one person, I highlight the From: address, then use
"Edit-Copy", bring up the message to be replied to, highlight the alt-photo
address in the To: area, then use "Edit-Paste", which changes the To:
address. This is for PC/Windows - the Mac has something similar, but if you
have one of those, someone else can explain.

Note to the list: I suspect Romeo is not the only one who does not know how
to do this, so I am sending this message to the whole list.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org
silh@earthlink.net