Thank you all

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/21/00-05:51:55 PM Z

Thank you all for your help on the reply. I do not have a computer. I use a iopener. It is just a screen and a keyboard. I can do email and go enywere in the web. But all the software is with iopener. Its great easy to use but a lot of things you can not do. When I receive a email it only lists where it came from if it is the alt that is all it shows. When I reply that is where it goes. I can foward but I must know the email address I foward to. I have the address of a lot of people on the alt in my address book which I use when I have the address. I have said it is great it updates its self gives me news and weather a light goes on when there is mail in my box. But I do no have the control you all have with a real computer. Again I want to thank all of you who tried to help me The best to all James Romeo