Re: albumin- from egg or powder-

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 02/22/00-05:58:53 AM Z

I use Pure Bovine Serum Albumine (from cow) for my Albumen prints at a
concentration of 16%. If you wonder why..I just have acces to this
albumine, and yet have to try the egg variant..one of those planned
things..

Oh the concentration was reached purely by trail and error, I started
with 32 %, but that was very thick, and gave instant aging effects (ie
the coating cracked after coating and drying)

Cor