Re: Homemade paper and Luminos

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/24/00-09:35:33 AM Z

I think it is interesting to see homemade paper as the subject on this list
as I think homemade paper fits alt. process very nicely. I just happened to
stop by Barnes and Noble yesterday and noticed that they were having a
clearance sale on the popular book "Papermaking" (I forgot the author's name).

The last time I saw an onsale book at Borders, I offered to buy it for others
as I thought sales is a local thing, but I later found out (through responses
from people from this list) same sales is going on nationwide, so I just want
to mention the above sales item in case someone is interested. You can check
it out at your local B&N or maybe even on their web.

I don't work for or have any connection with Barnes & Noble.

Dave Soemarko

***** See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
***** http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/