Re: History of Photography

From: Clyde Soles (csoles@rmi.net)
Date: 02/24/00-09:17:04 PM Z

>Rosenblum is more inclusive, but the book has its problems: for one thing
>it's huge, unwieldy & expensive.

Gosh, almost sounds like our alt processes ;-) This was one of the
few text books from photo grad school that I decided to keep. Our
teacher noted problem areas and supplemented with lots of xeroxes.
I'll have to check out the Hirsch...though it'll be considered dated
by the time I get around to actually reading it.

Clydeorama Photo Gallery
http://home.rmi.net/~csoles/index.htm