Mortensen's Metalchrome Process

From: Sil Horwitz (silh@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/26/00-01:14:34 AM Z

As promised, Mortensen's original description of the process, plus a
further explanation (updated to March 1970!) is now online at:
        http://www.psa-photo.org/psajarc2.htm

If interested, please take a look and let me know what you think of it, and
if you would be interested in other material from the PSA Journal Archives.
I must have a show of interest, or the project will not be able to continue
- I do answer to a higher power: the Executive Committee!

We are also starting a "Great Photograph" series that may be of interest.
Go to the homepage (address below) and click on the banner that starts
"NEW! NEW!" for a really exceptional wildlife picture and explanation. Not
"alt" but hey - art is art! I know the picture is great (I had nothing to
do with that part) and you can enjoy it, but I'd like your ideas about the
page. Later there will be "Great Photographs from the PSA Collection" which
has many alt prints. I'll keep you informed.

<<sil>>
<silh@psa-photo.org>
<webmaster@psa-photo.org>
Sil Horwitz, FPSA