Re: Mortensen's Metalchrome Process

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 02/28/00-03:35:08 PM Z

Sil

Thanks for putting that on line - the Acrobat file as well as the web
page. Very interesting to look at, though I don't think I'll be trying it
myself!

When I did my review of online sites of Photo Magazines a couple of months
ago, I found little online at your site, but it would be nice to have to
change the entry. If there are no copyright problems I would have thought
it was in your interest to attract as many visitors to the site as
possible - many of them will be potential members.

Peter Marshall
Photography guide at About.com http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://www.cix.co.uk/~petermarshall/