Materials from PSA Journal Archives

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/26/00-11:02:05 PM Z

In a message dated 2/26/00 2:20:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
silh@earthlink.net writes:

> If interested, please take a look and let me know what you think of it, and
> if you would be interested in other material from the PSA Journal
Archives.

Sil,

Thanks for making the article available and yes, I would be very interested
in other material from the archive especially those related to alt.
processes. Although sometimes there are newer materials/articles available, I
always find myself learning something new when reading the older materials.

Thanks again!

Dave Soemarko

***** See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) prints at
***** http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/