History of Photography

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/27/00-10:06:12 AM Z

I know some of you all are interested in photo history. I was looking threw my copy of internet@web yellow pages and I found some on photo history. I thought I would pass the info on. listserv mailing list list name photohst subscribe listserv@asu.edu www.photographymuseum.com/exhibits.html www.kbnet.co.uk/rleggat/photo/ www.city-gallery.com/ have not used them to date so I do not know there value. James Romeo