Re: Digital b/w negs

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Date: 02/28/00-10:59:51 PM Z

Hi Norman,

I'd agree with the LVT route or possibly another competing technology,
like Kodak's Premier. I was getting 8X10 negs made (4 up) for about $200
in Dallas. That's &50 a neg, most LVT negs are comparable in price.

I didn't know you'd settle for an enlargement. I started this way, but
due to the use of text in my final images, I moved to contact printing
for better sharpness of the fonts.

--
Darryl Baird