RE: Digital b/w negs

hisun.wong@citicorp.com
Date: 02/29/00-02:04:52 AM Z

Norman, as far as I know, outputting neg for enlarging is always expensive, one
reason is that the process is slow. A lab in U.S. output b&w neg with service
in correcting images costs $100, but they only do it with printing service,
which add to the cost.

Some people have made inkjet output neg successfully for alt-processing
printing, but I have problem with micro-banding/lines that I can see and result
in lines in the print. I am using Epson 1200. Visit the following site, good
instruction to make inkjet neg for contact printing:

http://www.slonet.org/~dkrehbie/2photo/digital/outneg/outneg.htm

Regards
Hisun