Re: Commercials and the Post Factory Journal

From: peter fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 21:54:45 /etc/localtime

Judy

>>Yes, so sorry to say, it looks like that old devil Uppity Woman syndrome
again. Suddenly the material is IRRITATING, or the irritation DEMANDS
expression, or the UNCONSCIOUS sense of respective entitlement PERMITS the
complaint (and I vote for all of the above).

I don't think it is gender just Jealousy, as there is more men on the list
then women, it just appears as such. Pay them no heed.

Well done girl !

Pete