Paper

From: @wlsc.wvnet.edu
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 01:29:25 /etc/localtime

Rives BFK is a good paper to use when you are starting out because it is
easy to coat, has good wet strength, is readily available and not espensive.

However, for most processes you will want to use a smoother paper with some
sizing although I like BFK for monotone gum.

I found Cranes cover stock to be an excellant paper. I like platinotype
as well. I use both of these for all processes.

You really should experiment in order to get a look you like.

BTW you can put cyanotype and VDB on just about anything including cloth but
don't put cyanotype on buffered stock.

Bob Schramm