Salted Paper Fog

Thanks to those who commented on my problem of fogging with salted paper.
My particular problem was solved by, 1) extended wash in running water
after exposure, of about 25 minutes, and 2) change from 5% sodium
thiosulfate to 10% sodium thiosulfate + carbonate, and change in time in
fixer from 5 to 10 minutes.

The above also resulted in a lighter image overall but one with very clean
highlights and no fog at the margains. Compensation for density will have
to be adjusted by increasing time of exposure.

Unfortunately the 2-ply Rising Bristol was not able to stand up to the
extended wet cycles and delaminated in a couple of spots, so back to the
drawing board for another good support for salted paper work. Suggestions?

Sandy King