Re: Potassium Chlorate - effect on Pt/Pd

Sorry about my gm mg references - the text below was revised to show grams
and not milligrams.  The error has no effect on the reported test results.
I believe the PC solution is 4%.  Please let me know if you don't concur.

>I recently purchased the Pot. Chlorate (10gm) from B&S and I went over my
>notes about the prep.  I even took the balance of the 10gm and weighed it
>for what I thought it should be and it was as expected, 9.1gm.
>The stock solution I prepared was 4% (22ml of distilled water with .9gm
>PC).  I just checked the bottle for anything unusual and it was perfectly
clear.

>The sensitiser I prepared contained no PT.

My thanks to Stan and Eric for catching the mistake.

Nick