re. BPF

Dear List,

There may be a touch of confusion about my note concerning BPF:

The developer I've found to work well with this film is Harald Leban's
"ABC+" formula, which is sometimes marketed as "rollo". This is not the
classic ABC formula, but a new one optimised for rotary pyro work.

---Carl

PS: for Tom Hawkins--messages to your private email are being bounced
with some sort of fatal error, by mindspring.

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/