BPF

Tom,

By far the best results I've gotten from Bergger BPF200 is by rotary
processing in ABC+ pyro in Expert Drums. Speed comes in at 100, fb+f
levels are the lowest I've ever gotten with this film, and it can easily
produce enough contrast for Pt/Pd printing. The resulting negatives also
"cross over" to VC silver paper very well. Expert DrumsŪ are important
here: the same film/developer combination in ordinary print drums
produced lots of streaking.

7-8 minutes at 70 degrees in ABC+ at 15:30:1000 dilution should be a
good starting point.

---Carl
--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/