Denver BBQ

Well folks, it's beginning to look like the social event of
the season, or at least in my neighborhood.

For any who missed the earlier postings:
The date is Sunday July 23
The place is my home in southeast Denver.
The event is a BBQ, alternative printing demonstrations and
print viewing.

Right now the count stands at 10 to 15 people (plus
families), including a few possible out-of-towners who
happen to be passing through about then (see, Judy, you
really are welcome!).

I have also received offers for demonstrations of Xerox
color transfer, and possibly platinum.  The originally
planned demos are ambrotype, carbon, gum, and Polaroid
transfers.    I will be contacting all of those interested
in providing demonstrations to ensure that we have technical
and facilities stuff covered.  I should also mention that I
will be glad to discuss my initial efforts at producing
digital negatives from an Epson printer.

Don't be shy! Contact me off-list if you are interested in
attending.  More details and directions will be sent out to
interested parties early next week.

Garet Denise, PE
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com