New eMail address!

Hi!

Just a quick (somewhat bureaucratic, I'm afraid) message to let you know
that I have finally shifted to a high speed internet connection and that
my new Email address reads as per the above.

In case I did send you an earlier notification, please ignore this
message!

If you need to reach Gisèle Comtois, you can contact her either at my
address or at the her own eMail address:

           gicomtois@yahoo.ca

Both of us also now have a URL with galleries of photographs (in
Gisèle's case, please note the link mid-way through the page to her
photographs of two Swiss sculptors exhibiting on Ile Ste-Helene in
Montreal.

My URL is:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/guy.glorieux/

Gisèle's URL is:
http://membres.tripod.fr/gicomtois/

With very best wishes for the summer and for your holidays!

Guy Glorieux
Montréal, Qc