Re: Digital Pt/Pd tones continued

I am not an "expert," but I have done that, just a little, and it
seemed to work very well. The film recorder at my disposal is just
35mm, an old one, and I enlarged the color-separated interpositives
onto lith film. For gum printing the resulting negatives worked
fine.I did not spend time to work out the density requirements for
other processes.

Lith films are much cheaper and more readily available than 11x14
HP5. Since the interpositives are made on B/W material (I used FP4),
pan film is not necessary for making the enlarged negs.

Unless you have cheap ways to get 4x5 or 2x3 interpositives made, you
might get the procedures ironed out with 35mm first.

Sam Wang