Shared learning experience on albumen

Hi all,

I've added a Conference called Albumen Learning Center on the B+S Alt Photo
Circle at:

http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

The idea is if enough people want to participate, to have a shared online
learning experience in albumen printing. Sort of like a class in one of
those alternative schools where the kids teach each other. Here folks would
be sharing their experiences on everything from chasing chickens to
flattening prints. It would be Jim Dandy if there were some out there who
knew something about albumen who would come along and act as guides but
nonetheless, no experience necessary.

Ok, a little nutty, but our gum classes have been a roaring success so
maybe this will too.

Drop by the Circle and go to the Albumen Learning Center and let us know
what your thought are. You can't mail in until you've dropped by and set
the mail-to parameter in the ->"More" ->"mailing lists" switches.

It'll either go or not go depending on the activity level. It doesn't cost
anything to give it a go.

Cheers.

--Dick Sullivan