Re: Digital Pt/Pd tones continued

Nick,  I have experience making an enlarged negative from a 4x5 output to  a
16x20 film negative.  WHile the print was a computer generated mathematical
equation ( fractual)  it showed little residue from it's time in digital
suspense.  I printed  the negative on platine and it has been well received.

I saw little or no effect of the transition.  This may have been due to the
subject matter.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen