Re: ballasts

My husband just help me build a exposure unit and we got the  ballasts from
home depot, and the sunlight bulbs that I mentioned a while back do not
work.  I contacted GE and they sent me the code for the BL lights and I had
to special order the lights thru home depots but every thing was easily put
together and it works great.

ERIN FISHER