Re: Shared learning experience on albumen

My apologies. Jeff was right. One of my users signed up and used the
alt-photo list email address as their own. They've been deleted. It appears
to be some malicious mischief as he/she came in as Custer and Little Big
Horn as their address.
Sorry about the postings.

--Dick