Re: giant photogram Q

To Dean, from Ivan Olsen at:  yapar@aol.com
A photogram by definition can only be the size of the object that is laid
on the paper.  If it is enlarged it is nolonger a photogram, it then becomes
an enlargement.
I have done 5x6 ft figure photograms with my self and others as subject,
on B+W paper and color paper, they were the subject of my graduate
thesis show.  I have not done them in non-silver yet.
                       To Emily
have seen figure studies 6x4 ft done in Cyanotype, in art books.
But the big problem is to have the subjest black and the background
lighter , which is the oppiset of a normal photogram.