Re: Ammonia based chemistry

Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen wrote:
> I would like to give ammonia ..... palladate- and platinate a try. Does
> someone has the amounts ready for a 27% ferricoxalate and 35%
> ammoniaferricoxalate ?

Why not try the JavaScript calculators in my Guide to Platinum Palladium
Photographic Printmaking?  This is THE guide to check first when one has
a question with the Pt/Pd process.  The information is in use and
tested.  And, you don't have to buy it!

The Metal Solution Formula Calculator includes the formulas for both Pt
and Pd ammonium based double salts using either FO or AFO for any
solution percentage one desires.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/