Introductory teaching materials

My wife has transferred from teaching elementary grade art to teaching at
the local high school.  She has the introductory photo classes which is not
a problem by itself but since this will be the first year, she has not yet
had the time to build up a backlog of handout and syllabus materials geared
for the ages and backgrounds of the students.  These are your usual run of
high school students with little or no experience.

If any of you have some teaching materials for elementary photo classes that
you would be willing to share with her, we would both appreciate it.
Mostly what she needs is straight intro stuff.  We will be working on
including some alt materials for spring or for next year.

I can send a postal address off list to you or I can download stuff from a
web site or ftp it.  Download is the best but anything would be great.

Please make it clear if the material can be copied for handouts or if it is
just for her as a source of ideas.  Of course complete credit will be given
on anything that goes out to the students.

Many, many thanks.

Eugene Robkin