Re: PIGMENT PRINTS/ another poor thing who can't unsubscribe

Only yesterday or at least in the last few days you had an email entitled
"Alt-Photo Reminder". It's all in there. What did you do with it?

Anyway, here it is again:

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Please note the last letter of this command is the letter "el" not the
number "one".

If that does not work and you get an error message, inform

holtsg@duke.usask.ca

But remember it's the holidays, and Gordon may not be there, in which case
you'll just have to be patient and enjoy some more of the scintillating
conversation, won't you?

Rod

PS what has that got to do with pigment prints anyway?