Developing time for Pt/Pd

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/05/00-05:02:13 PM Z

Have been reading through/absorbing all the comments regarding my getting
the best print from PT/PD neg. One point made by John Richardson regarding
developing times may have some relevance here - what is the correct
developing time for a DOP print?? Are there differences for Potassium
Oxalate, Cold Bath and Ammonium Citrate?

I hope to conduct a test session to determine what is really happening here
and will report when finished. As you may know, this test needs to take
into account all the pertinant input, in the proper order.

Many thanks once again,

Nick