Re: Developing time for Pt/Pd

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/05/00-10:37:47 PM Z

Nick, Developing time of 2 minutes is standard for all three of those
developers. However, going up to 5 minutes will not hurt anything and can
increase the clearing of the print prior to rinsing and clearing in any of a
number of acceptable clearing baths. The composition of the developer is less
important than the strength of the developer. A dilute developer will produce
an image with more contrast but one with more grain.

Have fun with your testing.

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric J. Neilsen