Autoresponder

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/05/00-08:46:56 PM Z

C'mon, where's your sense of humor? This cracks me up! People on this list
are pacing around like a bunch of nervous nellies, all afflutter because of
this silly autoresponder.

"Oh, when oh when will Gord come back and rescue us from this?"

And, really! The suggestion that nobody post this weekend! Because doing
so will only provoke the autoresponder. Gosh, do you people pay your ISP by
the byte? Ever hear of the delete key?

Here's a cure concept: God's reply - "This is an autoresponder. I'll never
hear your prayer"