Re: Re: sun exposures vs. UV light

From: Gwen Walstrand (gwalstra@lib.drury.edu)
Date: 06/18/00-02:11:05 AM Z

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm glad to know it's possible to get good
results in high humidity. I do think I overexposed the prints some, Sarah.
I was surprised at how quickly they exposed. I'll give it another try,
maybe on a cloudy day - and try to activate my light meter pupils.

So, is the consensus that there should be no color variation from one light
source to another? You've said that it's not likely a humidity problem or a
sunlight problem, but can I expect very similar results to that obtained
with an artificial source? Just thought a few of you may have some
experience with this particular comparison.

Thanks,
Gwen