Re: Re: sun exposures vs. UV light

From: Gwen Walstrand (gwalstra@lib.drury.edu)
Date: 06/18/00-02:16:11 AM Z

p.s.

I've had the same trouble with those inconsistent Arches papers! At one
time I made beautiful VDB prints on Arches CP 90#, then they changed the
sizing, watermark....and the results were really weak, splotchy gray prints.

My students have had reasonable success with Arches HP 140#, but I've found
it also to be a little inconsistent. (Students are often resistant to the
step wedge approach, so it's hard to determine whether they are actually
getting the results they might otherwise).

gwen