Re: Re: sun exposures vs. UV light

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 06/17/00-08:29:11 PM Z

In a message dated 06/17/2000 21:08:41, you wrote:

<<The Cover paper has a rough surface and, I suspect, some sizing mixed into
the pulp. Just yesterday I printed cyanotypes on Arches Cover with no
problems.

Sarah,

They tell me it's Cover. Personally I wouldn't know how to tell them apart
since I decided a long time ago that the Arches papers were too inconsistent
for my use and I abondoned them. It is rough.

No real problems with the other varieties we print on (Platine, Cranes Kid,
Bienfang 360, Fabriano, etc.) so the finger points to this one paper as
problematic. Maybe they purchased some out of a bad batch.

Thanks for the info,

Joe