Re: Eastman Commercial Metal View

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Date: 06/19/00-09:56:10 AM Z

The Kodak Master View was a collapsible metal box, not unlike a Linhof
Technika. As you open the "box" the top portion (or lid) becomes the flatbed
extension for the bellows and the bottom is the ground glass. I had one (wish
I still did) that was a tan color and was pretty nice, though not as rigid or
stable as my Technika...though it weighed very little. It easily fit in a
backpack or shoulder carried case.

- Darryl Baird