Re: Test

From: Wayde Allen (wallen@boulder.nist.gov)
Date: 06/19/00-11:37:09 AM Z

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, Nick Makris wrote:

> I have been getting a 'failed delivery' message recently - even though my
> messages are getting through. At sometime recently, I must have missed a
> message.
>
> What is the proper email address for the list?

You are using the proper address. What you need to do is look at the
message header from the messages bouncing back to you. Chances are that
the bounce is originating from one of the 600 or so subscribers to the
list. Bounces from the list for improper posting will only come from the
server's domain (skyway.usask.ca).

- Wayde
  (wallen@boulder.nist.gov)