Re: Eastman Commercial Metal View

From: Les Newcomer (lnphoto@ismi.net)
Date: 06/19/00-11:46:04 AM Z

I've seen these referred to on ebay as Master Views, but the color denoted the
age or style, I recall a black, green and tan. Can't tell you which one was
first, but one story goes that after the war, the Kodak engineer were allowed to
have some free reign on designing the successor to the 2D. Aluminum and
Titanium were plentiful and fairly cheap at the time. So at least some of the
parts were titanium or maybe it was magnesium.

Les