Re: Need advice on development times for Plus-X

From: Norman J. Ford (njford@netvigator.com)
Date: 06/20/00-08:38:14 PM Z

Birger Aune,
        They still make Plus-X today and I use it quite often. It has different
characteristics than T-Max. In Rodinal you should try 1:50 for 13 mins
(or 1:25 for 6 mins) at 20 degrees celsius. I'm not aware of any
compensation you can apply in development that would help for aging
(epsec.as you're not sure how old it actually is.)
Norman

--
Norman Jackson Ford - Photographer-
University of Hong Kong

Flat 19/B, Pan View Court 162 Third St. Sai Ying Pun Hong Kong

852/2914-2923