Need advice on development times for Plus-X

From: BIRGER AUNE (birgera@c2i.net)
Date: 06/20/00-04:20:33 PM Z

Hello everybody

I know this might be a bit off topic, but some friends of mine came over with a roll of Kodak Plus-X pan film that they've found while cleaning out their house prior to moving. They can not recall ever having shot that kind of film, and suspect that it might be even older than their period in that house (speaking approx. 8 years.)

They want me to develop it, and I'm a bit uncertain if I should compensate for the age of the film, and if so, how much. I'm going to use Rodinal, as that is my standard developer. I don't think I've ever used Plus-X, so I actually don't really have a clue here.

Thanks In Advance

Birger Aune
birgera@c2i.net