Salted Paper

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 06/20/00-08:34:40 PM Z

I am interested in experimenting with salted paper. If anyone on the list
is currently working with this process I would appreciate advice as to:

1) best paper;

2) optimum salting formula, and method of salting;

3) best sensitizing emulsion for the above.

I have already consulted Reilly, Crawford, Farber and Webb/Reed but am
looking for some advice based on specific and individual experience.

Sandy King