Re: Salted Paper

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 06/23/00-05:14:48 PM Z

I just tried Kodak Rapid Selenium toner at the 1:100 dilution on a salted
print, leaving the print in the toning bath for 12 minutes. The color of
the print definitely changed, from a rusty orange/brown to a rather neutral
brown. However, there does appear to have been some bleaching of the print
because it lost a small amount of density in the toning bath.

Sandy King