Adapting old cameras for pinhole

From: Bob Parker (photobob124@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/24/00-03:17:25 PM Z

I came across a camera for sale on EBay: an old Zeiss
Nettar (120 film) that was adapted to pinhole as the
lens and shutter were shot on this camera. Does
anyone on the board know someone who can adapt old 120
cameras (i.e old Kodak TLR's) to pinhole? I would
contact the seller of the Nettar, but I think I should
wait until after his auction is over. I am not
interested in doing the work myself, (don't have the
time) but would like to send a camera or two to
someone who can do the work for me.

Thanks,
Bob Parker