Re: Adapting old cameras for pinhole

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 06/24/00-10:02:49 PM Z

I have done a lot of pinhole work.
I have adapted a number of cames and made a few 35mm to 8x10'
It is not hard and a lot of fun
You can get great pinhols laser drilled from www.pinholeresource.com/
He will make it adopted from his standerd for a smale extra charge.
You can get a great 6x6 that is a work of art. It is small and lovely to look at.
It is made by a craftmen in Hong Kong for $85.00 plus $10.00 arir ship to
USA youget it in a week
Take a look at it www.zeroimage.com
You can see some of my pinhole at www.pinholeformat.com
There is a article in the May issue of Smithsonian Mag on pinhole.
They where going to use some of my work but no room.
The talked about me in the article and refer me to as a pinholer. So I
have a new profession.
I do know some one who could do work for you on making one.
contact me if you want jromeo@iopener.net
James Romeo
( pinholer )