RE: color of VanDyke/Longevity?

From: Keith Gerling (kgerling@ameritech.net)
Date: 06/28/00-09:40:25 AM Z

Thanks, Andre. My own tests, going on six months, offer similar findings.
I'm curious about this bad reputation that Van Dykes and Kallitypes have.
In perusing through the list archives, I notice skepticism concerning
archivality, but nothing substantive. Can anybody point me to hard evidence
that these silver processes lack permanence? Given the high cost of
Palladium these days, it would be (extremely) welcome relief to be able to
switch over to silver.